Medical and Nursing
My client is one of the leading independent UK sexual health clinics providing a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services to both men and women. They are now recruiting for a Clinic Nurse for their South London, Brixton clinic ideally with a minimum of 2 years' post-qualification experience either as a practice nurse, A&E Nurse, Theatre Nurse or in an Outpatients Department and would suit someone who has a keen interest in sexual and reproductive healthcare or gynaecology.
In addition to this, you will ideally have:
- experience of working in a fast paced, high activity environment e.g. A&E, theatre, outpatients etc.
- a proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload under minimal supervision
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- the ability to work in a close team and enjoy supporting colleagues
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent patient care skills
- 18+ months post registration experience
Benefits package that includes
- generous holiday entitlement, bonus scheme, Family Friendly i.e. child-care vouchers and maternity / paternity leave, employee assistance programme, Pension, travel season ticket loans
If you are interested in this role please call Steve at Eclypse on 0161 804 7555 or email your most recent CV to
Registered Nurse, Sexual Health, Nursing, RGN, General Nursing, Gynaecological, Gynaecology, Theatre, A&E, acute, outpatients, medical and nursing, Brixton, London, registered nurse - sexual health, practice nurse, theatre nurse, south london