Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks
Based In Essex & Surrounding Areas
3 Month Contract - £25-£30ph
An amazing job role has just come available in the Essex area. My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer, on a long term contract using Solidworks.
My client is a leading organisation within designing and manufacturing products from conveyor systems to the automation industry.
This position would be a working from home position, but would require someone who is within commutable distance of Colchester.
The requirements for the position are:
- 3+ years working with Solidworks 3D CAD software
- Have your own Solidworks licence
- Good experience & knowledge working with conveyer systems products or in the Automation industry
- Degree/HND/HNC in 'Mechanical Engineering'
- The ability within a team and to work independently
Your role as mechanical design engineer will consist of the following:
- Attending design meetings
- Working on new designs, from the original concept to manufacture using Solidworks
- Modifying existing drawings using Solidworks
- Creating BOM's
- Liaising with the manufacturing/production team
If you have the relevant mechanical design experience and you're interested in this position, please contact George Lanksford at Premier Engineering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82298911