Purchase Ledger Clerk - Competitive Salary - Manchester
Oliver James Associates are looking for an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a high growth, fast-paced international company based in Manchester. You will be responsible for supporting the Purchase Ledger team and must be keen to develop & contribute towards the wider finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage supplier relationships;
- Ensure the matching and paying of invoices falls in line with P2P process;
- Proactively manage workload and ensure risks are minimised to the business by ensuring invoices are authorised correctly;
- Supporting the team by improving processes and procedures, working closely with Senior Management on any implementation ideas you have.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and for someone who is looking to progress their career within accounting.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar role;
- Previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment would be beneficial;
- Strong technical ability and competent in using Excel.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82297282