I am working with an international top-tier Main Contractor to find a Site Manager to join their growing team in Yorkshire. They have a great reputation in Yorkshire and as a result benefit from a lot repeat business.
They work with blue chip private sector clients as well as the public sector, on new-build and refurb projects up to c£60m. They set up traditionally with the construction management chain of command, with Contracts Managers remotely managing each site.
The Site Manager will report directly into an onsite Project Manager, or visiting Contracts Manager depending on the size and complexity of the job.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary in line with market rates
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + pension
- Opportunity to join a growing top-tier contractor
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a construction background and a strong track record on large new-build construction projects
- Have worked for a large (preferably top-tier) main contractor
- Be able to manage daily site activity incl. progress reporting, short term program, H&S, site inductions, managing sub-contractor labour
- Have a good knowledge of building technicalities and regulations
- Be able and willing to work across Yorkshire
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to , or call 0161 2411222 quoting the vacancy number # in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.