Technical Support Bilingual Spanish
Maintain excellent customer satisfaction rating whilst striving for high quality audit scores
Experience• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience of working in an IT based telephone support role
• Basic Networking Skills
• Solid understanding of various Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Mac OS
• Experience of ticket logging systems
• Ability to handle technical issues from opening through to resolution or escalation to next tier
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain a high efficiency rating with call statistics
• Awareness of best practices for case management / customer interaction
• Participate in team activities including but not limited to meetings and training.
• Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish
• Exposure to a range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on navigation, basic troubleshooting, upgrading, and some client/server operations is desired.
What we offer you
• 6 weeks technical training
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy stockS and shares at a discounted rate.
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help.