Home Manager - Children EBD
Highly regarded children's provider looking for Home Managers to come on to support a residential service for 8 children.
Working for a children's care provider, who support children and families across the UK. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the care and wellbeing of the children, alongside the Registered Manager. You will be caring for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The Home Manager must have;
- NVQ 3 or above
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of Budget Management
- Understanding of relevant governing bodies
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience working with Children and Young People.
Job Responsibilities Include;
- Assist in lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Home managerial responsibilities when necessary
- Be an ambassador for the organisation
- Develop services in accordance to requirements
- Assist in introducing, implementing and developing business plans and other strategic plans
- Enable the continual professional development of team and yourself
- Build trusting and professional relationships
- Assist in ensure service is fully compliant to relevant governing bodies
Charles Hunter Associates are a specialist recruitment agency within the social care sector, supplying all levels of staff from Support Workers to Directors into the care sector across the UK. If you are interested in the above role, please contact Sophie Baker at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email