BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BDM / SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES

Recruiter
Genesis Associates
Location
Brighton
Salary
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Package + OTE
Posted
09 Apr 2017
Closes
09 May 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BDM / SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES CONSULTANT

WANTED FOR A GROWING DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND SCANNING BUREAU COMPANY
MY CLIENT IS OFFERING AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE COMPANY IN A NEW BUSINESS SALES ROLE WHICH WILL DEVELOP ON THE COMPANY'S PLANS TO EXPAND OVER LONDON AND SOUTH EAST.

The successful BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BDM / SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES CONSULTANT will be responsible for the sales of outsourced scanning, electronic archiving, digital mailroom & document management solutions.

My client is looking for an established BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BDM / SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES CONSULTANT who has previous experience within field sales, appointment setting, pipeline management, cold calling, account management and most importantly experience of selling the scanning / Document management solution.

The role will be 70% incoming calls and the remaining 30% will be utilised to map out new business opportunities. This will be an opportunity for a Sales Executive / Account Manager / Sales Consultant to fast track into a field sales consultant / BDM role.
In reward, my client is offering:-
*Up to £45,000 - dependent on experience
*OTE UNCAPPED
*Car Package
*Benefits package

This is a truly exciting opportunity to work with a growing company and reap the rewards of a fast moving, expanding business that hand picks its employees.
Make it happen!
To register your interest for this exciting, rewarding opportunity please click apply, alternatively, contact me by email or telephone on / 01625 44 60 60 to discuss further in confidence - we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!

Genesis Associates work across the whole the UK working with a varied client base from Vendors, to resellers. We place a variety New Business, Field Sales, Sales Executives, Telesales professionals with document management software, electronic document management, scanning, archiving, shredding, printing, reprographics experience.