NRSWA Training Facilitator
My client, an expanding company based in South Shields, are looking to recruit an experienced Confined Spaces and New Roads and Street Works Training facilitator.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skill-set. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Accredited Training Schemes.
NB: There may be a requirement for the job holder to support other departments to ensure business continuity.
To carry out a varied selection of duties within the reception area, not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Adhere to training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the company
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required. Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:-
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be able to deliver specific courses within the training portfolio.
- Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
- Ideally hold NEBOSH or PTTLS. TAQA/A1 Assessor is desirable.
- Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a challenge, and to join a reputable and successful company.
This role is a permanent, full time role. Working hours are 38.7 over 5 days. There is a requirement for the job holder to flex and increase hours to ensure business continuity (lieu time will be available) and some travelling will be expected.
The salary for this role is £23-29k per annum, dependant on experience.
Please send your application now if you meet the above specifications. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.