Accounting Technician (Practice)
My client, an established and well respected firm of chartered accountants, are currently looking to add an AAT qualified or QBE Accounting Technician to their team. The ideal candidate will come from an accounting practice background, or trained within practice and be looking to return.
General day to day duties include:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
- Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
This role will be based mainly in their Weston-super-Mare offices but will also include some travel offsite to clients.
If you are interested in this role apply today, as an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.