Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer - SWINDON, Wilts
Air Conditioning Engineer required for international Facilities Management & Construction Services company.
Role will be site based in Swindon.
We are currently recruiting for a Multiksilled Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer to work at for major client site in Swindon. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, Electrical and Fabric biased maintenance.
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance. Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Gas, A/C, Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent City & Guilds 2361 Electrical Part 1 & 2 or City & Guilds Level 2
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning Systems Essential Must have - Refrigeration Gas Handling C&G F Gas 2079 Cat 1 or CITB F Gas J11;
• Level 2 Diploma Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems (7189-02)
• Or - Level 2 NVQ Diploma in installing and maintaining refrigeration systems (6187-02)
• Or - Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing, Testing and Maintaining Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems (6187-01)
• Or - Level 2 Diploma or Certificate in refrigeration and air conditioning equipment engineering technology
• Or - Refrigeration & Air Conditioning C&G 2072 or 2073
• Or equiv NVQ 2 e.g. 6187
• Or both of the above to level 3
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of £31,000 pa, on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package. Sounds like you? If YES please send CV to Tony Timmins, Recruitment Consultant