We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Cover Supervisor
An outstanding Cover Supervisor & Numeracy Leader is required for 2017 as we are expanding our new Academy.
The ideal candidate will be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher who will be joining Eden Girls' School, Waltham Forest, which is part of a successful family of schools, run by Tauheedul Education Trust.
In September 2014, Eden Girls' School, Waltham Forest opened with its founding cohort of 150 students in Year 7 and in Year 8. The school now has 350 students in Years 7-10 and is a popular and heavily subscribed academy.
The organisation will grow year on year to become an 11-18 academy of 840 students with a specialism in Leadership and is fast becoming the school of choice in the local authority. The school building is currently being developed to offer State of the Art 21st Century Learning facilities
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Cover Supervisor & Numeracy Leader who shares our mission to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
The ideal candidate will:
* have a degree at 2:1 classification or better
* be able to lead English Intervention at KS3 & KS4
* be an 'outstanding' and highly committed graduate who is passionate about their subject and our learners
* deliver after school intervention, holiday intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities
* possess the skills and belief to make a significant difference to the students so they are equipped with the necessary skills for 21st century learning.
You will find a school that:
* is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment'
* has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
* has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
* is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents
Closing date: Thursday 20April, 2017, 12 Noon
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.