We are looking for a General Manager to join the team at Peyton and Byrne, based at Royal Academy of Arts to take a proprietorial approach to running the business; the General Manager acts in partnership with the company to drive their site forward in all areas, specifically: delivering quality service to customers and clients, developing it’s people and team, driving quality and standards and driving sales and delivering good, sustainable profits.
Peyton and Byrne was founded by renowned restaurateur Oliver Peyton in 2005, with a flexible and high quality offering they develop unique products and branding to match the needs and aspirations of their customers. Peyton and Byrne are part of Sodexo, globally recognised for hospitality excellence Sodexo help create and deliver exceptional customer experiences at world renowned venues and sporting events such as Ascot, Bateaux, The Open and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.Package description
Circa £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Flexible BenefitsMain responsibilities
We are looking for someone who can live the company values and ethos by overseeing the team with the highest standards of safety, hygiene, service, hospitality, financial performance and food quality. To build a motivated team by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
You will be required to contribute to ideas and knowledge for planning; budgeting, organising and communicating between the various departments, restaurant teams, driving sales through various marketing aspects.
Articulate and driven you actively drive a strong relationship with our client and the wider Peyton and Byrne head office teams.
As a Senior manager you will have overall responsibility for running the site or sites they are designated to run in a safe and legal wayIdeal candidate
- Experience of leading a team in a similar hospitality environment
- Able to work within a team
- Build stable and engaging relationship with Client
- Manage the business financials and planning/forecasting
- Diverse Contract Catering/Full bar service experience
- Influencing and constructive challenging skills
- Pro active behaviour towards problem solving
- Strong financial understanding
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and passion
- Strong communication skills