Corporate Tax Manager
SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of a reputable Top 10 accountancy firm as they look to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager into their highly respected practice. A continued increase in deal flow has resulted in the need to expand the team.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals.
- Considering tax planning issues/advisory projects
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Principal.
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
To be considered for this role applicants should be CTA qualified (or equivalent), have 3-5 years post qualified Corporate Tax experience and have extensive experience gained in Practice. The ability to work on a portfolio of OMB’s, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of tax planning opportunities is also desired a long with a history of attending networking meetings and speaking at/attending seminars.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path in a friendly working environment. This role presents an ideal opportunity to join a top global firm that is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.