HEAD CHEF - PREMIUM BAR & RESTAURANT
Head Chef - Premium Bar & Restaurant - Job Summary
Head Chef required for this fantastic premium high street bar concept based in Harrogate. You will be part of an expanding national company with an excellent organisational culture and great reputation for training and developing their teams. As Head Chef you will play an instrumental role in making the food aspect of the operation a success and delighting guests at this site. For this role, our client will consider a strong Sous or Second Chef looking for their first Head Chef appointment.
If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food and service then this is the job for you!
Head Chef - Premium Bar & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
- Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
- Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
- Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
- Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
- To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
Head Chef - Premium Bar & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- At Least 1 Years experience as a Head Chef/Sous Chef within a fresh food, branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the kitchen with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Ability to work under pressure whilst proving consistent quality of food
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and food Hygiene (preferably hold a Level 2 Food Safety Award)
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.