EYFS Leader - Lovely London location
Are you an EYFS teacher seeking the 'next step in your career?
Are you looking for a developing school offering excellent scope for career development?
Do you have a sound knowledge of EYFS and feel you have the skills and expertise to share your outstanding practice with your piers?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Here at Reeson Education we have the wonderful pleasure of working with this modern and forwarding thinking primary school located in Westminster, London. We are working closely with the Headteacher and governing body to recruit an experienced Early Years Leader (EYFS) to join their school on a permanent contract from September 2017. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate who will inspire pupils and colleagues to flourish within this modern school. You will support the Headteacher with her vision and ensure your staff deliver outstanding practice across EYFS.
Why work at this school?
- Developing school with lots of room for you to lay your mark and implement new ideas
- The school is part of a well-known and highly regarded education group - providing the school with independent funding, excellent training opportunities for staff and many more.
- The school offers an additional £1,800 increase on the inner city London salary.
- Exciting and innovative curriculum with strong creative focus
- Dynamic and approachable Headteacher who is liked by all across the school
- Vibrant and diverse pupils from all backgrounds
We will only consider:-
- Teachers that have at least 3-4 years of teaching experience, preferably within Reception or Nursery
- Someone that is approachable and able to communicate well with staff and pupils.
- Teachers that have qualified teacher status (QTS) ideally trained with an EYFS specialism
- Someone that is able to provide two teaching related references and a valid police check (DBS)
If you have the skills to be an asset to this team, please send your CV asap to Cara for consideration. Interviews will be commencing asap.