JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Leeds Area
BRIEF DETAILS OF POSITION: An Electrical Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company, to carry out M&E Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with our contractual agreements. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to be mobile within Leeds Area.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2
- 17th Edition Certificate
- Electrical Control Panel maintenance and repair desirable.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Must be experienced in carrying out small electrical installation jobs as and when required.
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance and reactive activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required and on a scheduled callout rota
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Must be confident at working at heights using scaffold, scissor and boom lifts
- Have a calm manner, able to work under pressure and have a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Must be prepared to work weekends and some bank holidays, when required
SALARY RANGE: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.