VAT Assistant Manager
SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of a TOP 10 Accountancy Firm in recruiting a VAT Assistant Manager. This role has arisen due to the firm rapidly growing and expanding their teams across the UK.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
- Providing high quality VAT advisory services on a broad range of VAT issues to a wide range of clients
- Participating in large client projects
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the firms strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
In order for applicants to be considered for this role, they must obtain a relevant accountancy qualification and have 3-5 years experience of working in a VAT role within a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Proven experience of winning work and ability to unlock fees from the existing client base is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path presenting many opportunities. This is an ideal opportunity to join a top global firm that is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.