A rapidly growing business in Oxford is looking to recruit a Graduate Analyst to spearhead analytical insights for the management team.
You will be looking at Risk, Insurance, Forecasts and Market Variables to produce an accurate forecast and present back to senior management team.
This business is a rapidly growing company with a growing reputation for taking graduate candidates on and progressing their careers through brilliant in house training and industry leading techniques.
The main aspects of the Oxford based Graduate Analyst will be:
- Interpretation and analysis of a wide range of data, coming from news, financial sources, market trends and industry experts.
- Production of risk analysis to limit venerability of the business
- Forecasts of the business going forward and all aspects to be taken into consideration when making commercial critical decisions
The ideal candidate will come from a Red Brick/Russel Group University and will be looking to expand and develop within an exciting Analytical role.
The Graduate Analyst will come with:
- Very competitive package
- Opportunity to work with the company during the most exciting and rapid growth phase
- Career development and skills that will be essential in every aspect of your career going foreword
- Chance to have a genuine influence on the commercial decision making process of a business