Marketing Manager - Digital Skills Campaign
My client is a Global Technology Giant, and they are looking for a Marketing Manager - Digital Skills Campaign for a 12 month contract.
In order to be successful in an increasingly digital world, people of all ages need access to a new set of digital skills. The web offers so many opportunities for people to grow their businesses, advance their careers or take their creative aspirations to new heights. In an effort to help everyone develop the digital skills they need, we have been investing in activities around the UK (and Europe) that provide the tools to help individuals make the most of the web.
The Marketing Manager role is involved in supporting the ongoing marketing aspects of the program in the UK and Ireland. This role requires a right brain and left brain marketer who has a track record in creative development, campaign execution, online media, and branding. You will need to work with internal and external stakeholders to launch, manage and execute all elements of marketing campaigns (from campaign strategy, media plan and implementation). You will be working with a cross-functional team - including media/creative agencies, project management, events, legal, PR, webmasters, and vendors - to support our mission to train people around UK in digital skills.
* MA/BA or equivalent
* Fluent English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience in marketing/digital media and delivering all elements of marketing campaigns: including campaign strategy, media plan, branding, social/digital media, campaign execution etc.
* Strong consumer understanding /ability to incorporate consumer insights to optimise campaigns
* Proven stakeholder management, confidence working with cross-functional teams, and ability to build influential relationships across levels, titles and functions, both internal and external
* Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment
* Ability to deliver quality outputs in an exciting, dynamic environment and work to tight deadlines
* Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles (e.g. advertising, media, marketing)
* Excellent execution and project management, to achieve first rate creative output
* Experience managing 3rd party relationships; from agreement of scope, to delivery and troubleshooting
* Campaign strategy and management: manage all elements of a marketing campaign;
- Work with internal teams to develop campaign strategy, gather feedback and execute campaign in a multi-channel environment.
- Manage internal processes related to the campaign and its delivery - including budgets, approvals etc.
- Work with external teams to develop and execute creative, media plan and any other implementation of campaign (e.g. case study production, branding assets etc).
* Stakeholder/agency management: carefully managing vendor relationships: including on-boarding, delivery, putting in place efficient management processes and troubleshooting.
* Social/digital media: work with cross functional teams to oversee and execute social and digital campaigns
* Project management: support the wider team in the implementation of the program including ensuring the physical spaces deliver the right brand experience/ online platform
* Reporting and analysis: track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies of program.