Junior CAD Designer / CAD Designer
Junior CAD Designer
Salary:£18k to £23k
Our client is one of the leading interior design brands in the UK, they now require a talented Junior CAD Designer to join their expanding design team. Due to the unique nature of their brand they have clients all over the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leader.
The ideal Junior CAD Designer will either be in a similar role within CAD Design or a recent graduate from a product based design degree background. We will also consider Junior CAD Designers from other backgrounds.
You should be energetic by nature with a positive mindset and a 'can do’ attitude.
The eligible Junior CAD Designer will work on bespoke projects within a talented team, although CAD Designing exposure is essential you will be given plenty of training on all aspects of design to bring you up to speed with the design team.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Assist with all aspects of the design from initial design through to project lifecycle
- You will liaise with clients, get briefs
- You will work from start to final handover on projects
- Good design, drafting, visualisation and documentation skills
- Experience with Design / CAD within a relevant industry - Technical Engineering, Manufacturing, Product design
- Prototype / model making skills.
- Experience with Photoshop & Illustrator
- Examples of work would be beneficial
If you feel you have the right skills for this Junior CAD Designer role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.