Mid-weight .NET Developer
I am looking for a Mid-weight .Net developer to join my clients digital team. They are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
The role sits as part of a team of other developers, and are looking for someone who has experience with developing for the Sitecore CMS with the following additional experience:
What have you got under the bonnet?
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a technical discipline
- 3 years C# / .Net Development experience 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 (Web forms, Web services)
- Microsoft SQL 2005 / 2008
- 2 years of CMS development experience - Sitecore
- 2 years digital agency experience / Or strong client side experience
- Fully competent across Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong skills with C# .Net and SQL Server
- Development methodologies i.e. Agile, Waterfall, MVC
- A sound level of sys admin knowledge and server management including hosting architectures and IIS
- An understanding of 'front end' - HTML, CSS, Java, jQuery and Flash.
- A quick learner
- A proactive approach and an ability to work independently
- Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal.