Our Client a Chartered Financial Planner is actively seeking an Adviser support for their offices in Hertfordshire
Providing vital support to the Advisers and acting as the technical interface between the Advisers and the clients.
- Assessing of files following client meetings.
- Establish client objectives.
- Liaise with Advisers, Administrators and Managers.
- Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets.
- Analyse existing financial products.
- Research and recommendations with full audit trail.
- Report Writing, preparation of suitability letters, including preparation of spreadsheets.
- Processing new business
- Preparing Wrap new business, and meeting packs (Ascentric, Standard Life, etc.)
- General administration
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or insurer/Adviser.
Requirements of the Business Assistant:
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting within an IFA firm
- Appropriate industry qualifications (Level 4 Diploma)
- Experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research
- Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
- Experience using Intelligent Office with a strong knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
- Excellent communicator, organised, knowledgeable and technically minded
3 x salary life cover
Contributory Pension membership after a probation period - Contribution level 4% employee, and additionally the company pays 5%
Permanent Health Insurance after one year
Option to join our PMI scheme at own cost after a probation period
25 days annual holiday