An excellent opportunity for an experienced Claims Advisor to join this leading claims management solutions global company based in Essex
You will join this small friendly team in pro-actively handling claims in a manner that supports efficient and effective settlement for the policyholder. To add value to the customer journey by providing sound technical advice and keeping them informed at key stages.
- To deliver a first class end to end subsidence claims handling service - progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values.
- To understand the nature of the claim and set a strategy for resolution understanding each individual demand and likely outcome.
- To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
- To identify and understand the nature of any blockages and failure demand - take ownership of issues to identify problem at root cause and adopt getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience.
- To take sole responsibility for every claim personally handled - ensure parties are kept informed and work with others to build on end to end flow.
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers to ensure seamless claims handling service.
- Capture feedback and continuously look for systems improvement to enhance the overall claims handling process.
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on first principles of getting it right for the customer.
- To manage your own caseloads from beginning to end.
- Good Claims experience preferably within property and more specifically to manage subsidence claims.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to convey technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Good problem solving skills to identify failure demand and initiate resolution.
- Well developed interpersonal skills to build rapport and manage customer expectations.
- Good organisational and time management skills; to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of actions concurrently, delivering every time to high standards.
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications.
- The role will be office based in Billericay
- Occasional travel to other UK offices may be required.
- The role involves managing own caseloads from beginning to end.
- Requirement to liaise with internal colleagues and external stakeholders - Policyholders, Clients, Brokers, Suppliers
- Preferably you have a minimum of 6 months claims experience
- Commitment to achieve an Insurance qualification to Certificate level- Cert CII/Cert CILA.
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Duration: 12 months FTC
To commence ASAP