This luxury independent specialist tour operator are recruiting for a Content Editor with previous experience of writing and creating content. Based South London, paying £22K - £25K.
Content Editor, Responsibilities:
- Edit and control the quality and tone of the output and create quality content to fulfill their marketing strategy across various channels: website, blog, direct email, social media and PR.
- Producing and collating 3 blog posts a week
- Working with the product manager and sales team to produce new and updating existing website content in order to convert more web visitors and widen visibility on search engines.
- Managing and editing picture and video content
- Content tasks such as writing or adding pictures to itineraries.
Content Editor, Skills Required:
- Previous experience of writing and creating content
- Excellent written skills a must.
- Experience of Photoshop
- Can do attitude
- Paying £22K - £25K
- Based South London
- Working Monday - Friday
To apply for this Content Editor please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG46114
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk