Newly Qualified Teacher
Are you currently training to be a teacher and have a real interest and passion in the different ways children learn?
This is a permanent position to start in either July or September.
A primary school based in the Royal Borough of Greenwich is smaller than average and has recently been going from strength to strength. They are looking for a newly qualified teacher to join their friendly and supportive EYFS and KS1 team.
Starting your career at this fantastic school can offer you:
- Tailored and frequent CPD opportunities throughout your entire career
- An extremely strong, passionate and caring leadership team
- Children who really love school and learning
- A committed and supportive team of colleagues
- The chance to belong to a popular school that has great ties with the community
In return they are looking for a teacher who will:
- Be committed to their school and their children
- Have high standards of your pupils
- Will create fun, engaging and exciting lessons that will push every single learner
- Be committed to their own professional development
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to be guided throughout your NQT year by an inspirational and supportive Headteacher. Contact our dedicated recruitment partners in the specialist permanent team.
Interviews and lesson observations can be held prior to the closing date on the 31st of May.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.