Warehouse Shift Manager - Night Shift
Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer based in Kent. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to join and lead the night-shift team.
Please note that this role covers 7 days per week on a 4 on 4 off basis. 12 hour shifts 6pm - 6am.
- Hands-on management of a team of 10 Warehouse and Despatch Operatives
- Ensure the smooth running of the warehouse function, managing product availability, goods-in and despatch areas
- Monitoring and updating of in-house Warehouse Management Systems
- Constant liaison with relevant departments - Production, Sales, Transport to ensure a smooth line of communication
- An experienced Manager with a Warehouse/relevant background
- A hands-on Manager who will lead by example
- Comfortable working nights (6pm - 6am)
- Capable IT systems user
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to join a fast-moving and developing company
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce @ DR Newitt