£30,000 + 2,000 allowance + bonus and benefits
A leading online fashion and e-commerce retailer are looking to expand their digital team. They are embarking on a digital transformation to drive the best customer shopping experience possible. With over 500 people globally and offices internationally, my client are a house hold name in the industry. They are breaking into new markets but currently are most known in the US, UK and Europe.
Role of Digital Analyst
In this role you will be responsible for understanding the customer behaviour across all of their digital platforms, and deliver actionable insights.
- Provide insights and recommendations for change
- Support the product management and digital marketing teams with analysis
- Regular and ad hoc reports
- Analysis of website behaviour and optimisation
- Optimisation of content and content scheduling
- KPI reporting
Requirements of Digital Analyst
- Experience working with web analytics tools - ideally Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of SQL is beneficial
- Curious nature and desire to drive data driven decisions.