Account Manager x 2
£18-28k DOE (maybe £30k)
Great opportunity for someone with previous customer service, sales support or account management experience to join this this friendly, outgoing client services team.
Training on the industry will be provided, but we're looking for initial client handling, customer relations experience to build upon and develop your career.
Duties will involve;
· Quoting for various fulfilment, print, mailing, & Ecommerce projects - domestic and International.
· Responsible for managing a range of client accounts from start to finish, some individually, others with back-up.
· Providing clear and concise briefs/instructions to other teams within the business.
· Liaising with other teams/depts. within the business to ensure projects are managed & processed effectively and to schedule.
· Creating strong customer relationships and maintaining/developing/expanding customer accounts.
· Proof checking/proof reading/data & address proofing, and adherence to data protection.
· Using in-house software to create and optimise international postal routes & rates for both quoting & Live projects.
· Invoicing of managed projects & mailings.
If you can demonstrate experience of liaising with customers and handling their accounts then we'd love to hear from you.
Pure Marketing Recruitment specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative and Digital Recruitment. We work on both agency and client side roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.