Sales Engineer- Northampton
£45,000- £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Murray McIntosh is currently looking for an Experienced Sales Engineer, this is a permanent role for a Solution Engineering client.
- Travelling to visit current and potential clients
- Manage and create solutions to customer requirements
- Calculate client quotations
- Negotiate tender and contract terms
- Liaise with directors regarding negotiations and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offer after-sales support services
- 360 administration of client accounts
- Analyse costs and sales
- Prepare reports for head office
- Meet regular sales targets
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Co-ordinate sales projects
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Help in the design / advise solution / preparation of project ready for handover
- Undertake occasional travel abroad
The successful candidate will have experience undertaking similar tasks in a past role and preferably have a background in Electrical engineering.
Our client is offering a very competitive package for the right candidate. £45'000 -£60'000 basic with a bonus scheme of up to 5%, pension scheme, medical, company car or allowance and mobile phone.
Please apply with your most recent CV.