Do you have experience working within Hospitality, however are looking for a change in direction?
Are you interested in inspiring young people to realise their full potential and giving them a focus to their career?
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and innovative qualified assessors to come and work as a Regional Trainer within Hospitality for one of the UK's leading training companys. You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that is in high growth and that will reward your hard work and enthusiasm. Post will be based in Birmingham
The key responsibilities for a Regional Trainer are as follows:
* Deliver training programmes to a wide range of businesses across your designated area within Birmingham
* Develop training plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
* Develop, mentor and support new Assessors
* Lead in delivery and accreditation of learner-focused provision
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
The skills, qualifications & experience required for a Regional Trainer are:
* Recent management experience within Hospitality (Restaurant, Pub or Food/Beverage)
* Assessor qualification
* Current experience as in an Assessor role
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive, can do mindset!
In return you will receive up to £22,510 + excellent career prospects. You will be given the opportunity and support to become fully qualified or be offered additional training to develop further within your role
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment