Orleans House are working with a fast-growth power generation company, owned by an international corporation with a multi-billion pound global turnover. The company has ambitious targets and a wide portfolio of assets across Europe and the Middle East.
Due to the rapid growth in the size and complexity of the business, they are now looking to strengthen the finance team in order to establish robust processes and systems which can scale as the company develops in the near future.
We’re searching for a Finance Manager to join their team and help shape the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the finance manager is responsible for a wide range of duties, including those below:
· Responsibility for timely and accurate financial accounting.
· Responsibility for tax and compliance requirements for UK companies.
· Detailed review and analysis of company, and subsidiary results.
· Quarterly close and consolidation processes.
· Assisting on the annual audit.
· Completion of the annual statutory accounts
· Analysis and reporting on VAT and Corporation tax.
· Assessment of company risk.
· Providing support and guidance to other finance colleagues.
Qualification and skills required:
· Fully qualified accountant (essential)
· Demonstrable experience of Corporation Tax and VAT compliance (essential)
· Strong experience of IFRS accounting standards (essential).
· Highly competent excel skills (essential)
· Sage experience (desirable)
· Evidence of accounting / reporting for financial services businesses – IAS 39 / IFRS 9 / fair value accounting.
There is a great package, with bonus on top, for a top candidate. If you think this finance manager position suits you then please apply as soon as possible.