My client urgently requires a Project Manager with an Architectural and Structural Steel Metal Works background, based in the London/South East.
As a leading steel engineering company, supporting successful projects across the London and the Southeast, specialising in structural steelwork and architectural metalwork within the construction industry, including project values ranging from £100k to £10m. They have a great career progression plan, with clear goals as in what to do to get promoted.
The Project Manager will also be a multi-site Manager who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
- CSCS Managers Card
- Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
- Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc
- NVQ Level 7 would be an advantage
- IOSH would be an advantage
- Degree Qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering would be an advantage
- Ability to work to scope of works, budgets, programs and esstentially multitask
- A Steel and Contruction of over 5 Years is also essential
If interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information on.