YouTube Channel Presenter Sports Media Marketing London
A digital media agency established 18 years ago who have since created over 100 websites, award winning PR management systems and one of the world’s most popular motorsport websites. With a specialist focus on the motorsport and golf clients include Red Bull, Ducati and Land Rover.
This is a 6 week internship paying £1,100 per month with potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a YouTube presenter to present and help grow the YouTube channels and audiences of some of the biggest names from motorsport, golf and motorcycling. All channels currently have huge following and this is a great opportunity for an outgoing and digitally focused graduate to hone their skills on screen whilst reaching out to huge audiences.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for:
• Take full ownership of one of three YouTube channels covering motorsport, golf or motorcycling.
• Create and manage YouTube content producing plenty of ideas to increase video views.
• Film and present short videos perfect for YouTube to increase video content output.
• Inspire, entertain and engage directly with subscribers.
• Showcase fantastic content every day working directly with teams across the business to grow social presence and drive more traffic to websites.
• Manage all aspects of the YouTube channel you’re responsible for to significantly and quickly grow its subscribers and video views.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, experience and personality?
• You’ll need a decent camera phone or your own camera equipment.
• Good knowledge and understanding of YouTube.
• Confident in front of camera.
• Passion or knowledge for either motorsport, motorbikes or golf.
• Basic design skills e.g. Photoshop.
• Creative, entrepreneurial and happy to drive through own initiatives.
Bonus points for:
• Experience of growing and managing a YouTube channel.
• Experience presenting to camera.
• Relevant degree in digital marketing and social media.
• An understanding of SEO.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Develop your experience across a full range of cutting edge digital marketing techniques and on a range of very popular websites.
• For sports fans, especially golf and motorsports, this is a particularly good company to work for.
• The company continues to expand from their Farringdon office and offer ample career progression from within.