Project Manager / Account Executive
Project Manager/Account Executive - Print - £23k - £25k
Our client is a market leading global name in print & marketing services. Offering clients a wide range of print management and direct marketing services including point of sale, digital print, this company has grown to become a 'single source' solutions provider.
Due to growth they are looking for a confident, print savvy project account exec to work onsite with one of their key clients.
* Day to day point of contact with clients in order to build relationships and maximise the account potential.
* Based on client site full time but may attend client and agency briefing sessions in order offer consultancy where possible and add value at earliest possible stage
* Promotes the business as a superior supplier to our client base through professional and helpful interaction with customers at all times
* To ensure all processes and procedures for any project/client are documented centrally
* To have a strong awareness of the account so as to add value in terms of brand management and brand integrity
* To work within commercial framework to drive down costs on behalf of the client at all times
* Completes proofs, quotes and orders within the all the service level agreements for each account (where applicable)
* Manages suppliers to ensure adherence to agreed deadlines
* Work pro-actively with client contacts to ensure that innovation and product development
* Advises on and resolves any invoicing queries to ensure prompt invoicing of customers.
* Liaise with Account Manager/Director when required to ensure clear communication and accurate delivery of materials to clients
* To establish and maintain good relationships with clients at all times
* To ensure a professional and consultative approach to all tasks is maintained.
* Achieve a service level standard to the agreed SLA framework per client
* All queries/proofs/orders are responded to within the deadlines provided for in the SLA
* Actively participates as a team member in achieving team goals.
* To provide a consultative service to the client to drive in efficiencies and deliver the project within budget, measurable via post project review and client feedback
* Minimum 3 Years experience in a print related environment
* Excellent knowledge of print production, covering the full spectrum of print processes
* Listens to customers to identify needs, and checks that their needs have been met.
* Aware of the impact of own behaviour on others and responds appropriately to achieve results.
* Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
* Works flexibly in a high pressure demanding environment - able to meet needs of the project by working outside normal office hours as required to deliver the project