The recruitment drives for September 2018 SEMH Teaching Assistant positions are well underway, the specialist provision I'm working with in Dagenham wants to get their SEN Teaching Assistant roster set in place ASAP. Primarily, so they get the best people they can! That could be you!
***Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant with SEMH experience, either personal or school based?
***Are you looking to take this experience and develop it into something much more, maybe a career in Psychology?
***Do you have A Levels or equivalent?
***Are you a sincere and empathetic individual?
***Do you have GCSE grades A-C?
***Why do you feel you are right to work with SEMH students?
***Do you want to be our next SEMH Teaching Assistant in Dagenham?
***Would you like to start your teaching career when you might not think it is not possible?
The SEMH Teaching Assistant position in Dagenham:
- Position is ideal for a sincere, caring candidate who wants to give joy and raise standards wherever possible
- Living life with passion and passing this way of living and learning onto as many pupils and staff as possible
- Previous experience, personal or within a SEN or mainstream school is of huge benefit
- Position in which you can start your QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or QTLS
- C grade and above in GSCE Maths, English and Science
- Music and Art Therapy specialists welcome
- To start immediately and continue for the 2018/19 Academic year from September
- £75 - £80 Daily rate
The SEMH School
This school is looking for a committed and driven successful SEN Teaching Assistant you will be working across both sites (which are easily accessible). The pupils have a range of SEN including MLD, SLD and SEMH therefore previous experience working with children with these needs is preferred.
The school is based in Dagenham and is very easy to get to via public transport which makes life easier.
Academics are market leaders in the supply of support staff into long term contracts and permanent positions. If this position isn't right for you or you would like more information please feel free to submit your CV as we've various positions across London and will be inundated over the next 8 weeks.
Please note you will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of right to work in the UK and reference checks.
If you are interested in becoming our next SEMH Teaching Assistant in Dagenham apply now or alternatively call Hannah Payne on 0203 031 4863, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82305570