Marketing Executive - 9-12 month contract
My client are a global construction solutions business based in Blackburn looking for an immediately available Marketing Executive to start with them as soon as possible.
A global construction solutions business with a fantastic industry reputation. They offer great benefits and have a brilliant company culture.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive - 9-12 month contract:
- Support in developing and implementing UK Marketing communications activity.
- Liaise with the wider marketing teams globally to ensure online marketing developments are consistent.
- Maintain CRM / HubSpot for marketing communications for more targeted and effective marketing activities.
- Manage and track campaign activity and responses.
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies to deliver all aspects of online marketing.
- Create regular reports and updates on marketing activity.
The ideal Marketing Executive - 9-12 month contract:
- Minimum two year's experience within Marketing.
- Excellent written/content creation skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and platforms.
- Familiarity with CRM databases to create mailing lists.
- Ability to start at short notice and work from Blackburn daily.
The Offer Marketing Executive - 9-12 month contract:
£25,000 - £28,000 Dependant on Experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82303064