PHP Developer - Leeds Centre - HOME & FLEX Working AVAILABLE!
We are currently looking for a Mid level and Senior level PHP developers to join one of the UK's leading technology companies in the automotive sector as they look to continue their rapid period of growth. This is a hugely forward thinking and technology driven organization which promotes flexible working, home working and an all round quality over quantity output approach to their development work.
Salary: £30K - £45K depending on experience
Location: Leeds Docks (Remote working optional)
Hours: Flexible working hours
- Solid PHP experience
- Experience with a modern MVC framework is essential, e.g. Zend, Symfony, Laravel. Symfony experience would be optimal
- A thorough understanding of MySQL with the ability to write and optimise high performance queries, and work with large data sets
- Experience and understanding of general testing, fault finding and unit testing (especially using PHPUnit and Selenium)
- Experience with an ORM is highly desirable, particularly Doctrine
- Some understanding of JQuery, SASS and responsive web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation would be useful
- It would be beneficial to have experience working with legacy code, and be able to contemplate optimal methods of refactoring a large application that cannot suffer down time
- Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON and RESTful services
- An understanding and experience of the issues of scalability and high performance services
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? Apply today to Ashley at MRJ technology for an immediate discussion.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com