Digital Marketing Executive
Start your marketing career by working for a leading fashion retailer! This company is renowned worldwide for delivering the latest brands to the fashion-conscious athletes of society and is now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their giant business!
The office is only 'a stone’s throw away’ from Manchester, which means that the job is easily accessible from Bolton, Warrington, and Cheshire especially as they are located just off the motorway! The company is now on the hunt for an aspiring, industrious individual to join their amazing team as the Digital Marketing Executive to contribute to the growing success of the company!
The key responsibility of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to support and develop the various digital marketing platforms with regards to the company’s Outdoor channel. The job will also involve you helping the Multi - Channel Lead with the daily trading strategies. You will be required to manage multiple projects ensuring consistency and creativity are delivered throughout all media platforms. Excellent organisational and communication skills are very important for this role!
This is a brilliant opportunity to jump start your career AND receives a staff discount whilst doing it!
Main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- You will be assisting with the content launches, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- You will have to maintain the multi - channel marketing calendar for the company’s campaigns and activities
- Offer support to the Designer when instigating the creative strategy of the brand
- You will be liaising with the wider team in order to develop site improvements for the Outdoors channels
- Keeping track of a previous activity, and then taking the appropriate steps to improve the company’s performance is a fundamental task
- You will be in charge of improving the traffic and conversion across all the outdoor platforms
- Assisting with briefing the studio with digital marketing requirements for all the Outdoor channels
- Carry out daily site checks of the key devices
- It’s your responsibility to review heat maps and then providing analysis which will then be implemented with future changes
- You will be ensuring that the customer has a smooth yet effective experience from the all the marketing touch points
- Generate engaging content for both the website and all of their social media platforms
- Review top site searches and action merchandising rules for the Outdoors devices in order to improve the results and conversion
- Creating copy and content for marketing material for all the Outdoor campaigns such as working with designers, providing new ideas and creating headlines
- You will have to support the Multi- Channel Lead and the UX team to guarantee that testing on the Outdoor channels occurs regularly
- As part of the job you will be regularly checking all the outdoor platform marketing spots are being used appropriately in order to drive sales whilst still remaining consistent with the brands identity, as well as their social media
The successful candidate:
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience managing social media accounts and monitoring SEO performance
- Will have experience of developing and executing marketing strategies along with creating copy and content
- You should have proven experience of using e-commerce applications like FredHopper, Google Analytics, and Exact Target
- A degree related to Marketing or eCommerce is preferable however not essential
- An 'eye for detail’ with a ' self - starter’ attitude is vital
- Sound knowledge and experience of commercial online marketing within an eCommerce environment is necessary ( preferably in the fashion sector)
Discounts, Promotion opportunities and the experience of working for a highly successful retailer…… what could be better! Make sure you don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!