Account Executive - Key accounts operations
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a very successful travel company offering solutions and services throughout the UK and Ireland for touring groups, special interest groups, Conferences and Incentives. Our client works with markets in France, Italy, Spain, South America and many others. They are based in Central London and have operations offices in Edinburgh, Dublin and Miami.
They are looking for a key Accounts Executive to produce competitive quotes for their clients and build strong relationships with key accounts in the French Market, partaking in regular sales trips.
- Fluency in English and French are essential and a third language would be advantageous
- A minimum of one years experience in an inbound operator in a groups role.
- Good knowledge of the UK as a destination
- Ability to research events, incentive, conference market
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Proven experience of quoting and operating groups.
- To acknowledge and qualify (via phone) all new requests, to make sure that all offers are sent out in our standard format and are all entered into tour plan and then any amendments are all tracked in tour plan as well.
- To ensure that your offer reflects what the client wants without compromising on quality and price. To update the enquiry log on a daily basis with all the correct information in order for yourself and management to have an overview.
- To ensure that all offers are followed up immediately and then within one week of sending and then after that as per option date given.
- To organise and participate in any client trips that need to take place in order to win or facilitate a booking.
- To maintain good relationships with all clients and ensure that any promises/deadlines that are made to them are kept.
- To keep abreast of who our competitors are, who they work with both clients and suppliers and what they are offering
- To build relationships with suppliers and ensure that your product knowledge is kept up to date at all times.
- To place under budget (without compromising on quality) where possible in order to increase the margin.
- To send invoices on time to clients and ensure that all payments are made within time guidelines.
- To liaise with accounts on all supplier payments and ensure that they are paid in advance of group arrival if this is what has been agreed.
- To ensure all your files are kept in an organised manner that enables others to cover for you if the need arises
- To deal with complaints as and when they arise in a professional manner
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.