Healthcare Insurance Account Handler
Our client is an independent Insurance Broker looking to recruit an experienced Healthcare/Medical Insurance Administrator in their Croydon office.
What is involved?
- Processing Individual New Business applications from point of entry through to the issuing of documentation.
- Processing Individual Renewal quotes and documentation.
- Adhere to the guidelines set out by the underwriter.
- Quality checking work produced by colleagues to ensure that what is going to the client is correct.
- Processing and producing Group documents, either New Business, Renewal or Mid-Term Adjustments.
- Creating New Business quotes for Group policies following a census which would have been received.
- Liaising on a daily basis with Brokers, Group Secretaries or Individual Clients via E-mail or Phone assisting with any queries they may have, ranging from issuing new documents to quotes.
- Comply and abide by the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
- Assisting the Claims Team with any queries that may have in relation to Claims or Pre-Authorisation.
Who do we need?
- It is essential that you have strong and recent experience in Private Medical/Health Insurance within sales of customer services administration.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry, either Private Medical or Health Insurance is essential.
- You will have good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
ONLY Candidates working in Insurance - within Health or Medical sectors will be considered for this role