Nursery Assistant Manager
Assistant Nursery Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Quedgeley.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Quedgeley Nursery . You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Quedgeley Nursery
Busy Bees nursery in Quedgeley is a purpose built nursery in the Quedgeley area of Gloucester on the Green Farm Estate. The nursery is easily accessible from Gloucester city centre as well as the M4 Motorway, number 14, 12 and 91 bus routes.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82299062