Electrical CAD / Draughtsman - Machinery
Are you looking for jobs in the Machinery / Automation industry? Are you a Electrical Draughtsman looking for an exciting new challenge? If so then this could be one of the best Jobs available!
I am currently working with one of my most exciting clients who are based in the Essex who specialise in the designing, testing, supplying, commissioning specialised process and packaging equipment which are used mainly for packaging lines for aerosols with a high proportion for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. They are currently recruiting for a Electrical CAD / Draughtsman to join their R&D department due to the volume of work and growth within the business.
Role Purpose for the Electrical CAD / Draughtsman - Machinery:
Creating electrical drawings, design layouts and BOMs for electrical control panels and large machinery.
Key responsibilities for the Electrical CAD / Draughtsman - Machinery:
- Preparation of wiring layouts, assembly & detailed drawings
- Creation of BOMs for the ERP system
- Creation of associated engineering documents in accordance with Company & client standards
- Participate in small multi-disciplined team producing designs in support of current & future product range
- Ensure all designs & drawings meet RFT & QCD requirements
Person Specification for the Electrical CAD / Draughtsman - Machinery:
- HNC Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Previous documented experience in similar environment(s)
- System or Knowledge
- AutoCAD Electrical or similar
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, successful company who are well known in the market.