Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading organisation in a growing organisation in South Leeds. This role is ideally suited for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is ready to take on more responsibility as the role could develop into a more Purchase Ledger Supervisor position for the right person. The business is part of a larger Group of companies but still has the warm family feel of an owner managed business. The company is ideally situated for people living in Leeds, Wakefield & Bradford. Previous purchase Ledger experience is essential. There is free on site parking and the offices are based on a main bus routes.
Work in a friendly relaxed working environment in a team of 3 purchase ledger clerks. Due to your extensive experience in Purchase Ledger you will take on a more senior role within the existing Purchase Ledger team assisting to decision making and delegating duties to other team members in addition your duties will also include:
- Having full responsibility for a section of the purchase ledger
- Processing purchase invoices
- Checking invoices against purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Entering bank payments and receipts on the system, reconcile and print monthly reports
- Making cash and cheque payments
- Extensive experience in Purchase Ledger
- Good Excel skills
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
- On-site parking
- The opportunity to lead a small Purchase Ledger Team
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.