Working Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday (Alternate) 8.30am to 12.30pm (On a rota basis)
C2 Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of this long established motor group that have been in business over 50 years. I am looking for an experienced Master Technician. This is an exciting opportunity to join this well established company
- Services/support to the service department staff
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
- To liaise with Manufacturer at API meetings and cascade all information to colleagues.
- To maintain the integrity of all product information.
- To carry out Quality Checks.
- Carry out in-dealer training with all workshop staff.
- Diagnose all faults and repairs on commercial vehicles liaising directly with aftersales manager.
- Must have proven track record of working as a Master Technician within the motor trade.
- Previous experience of working within the brand is desirable.
- Previous experience of diagnostics
- Previous experience of customer communications.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a Vehicle Master Technician position.
- Willingness to undertake any training commensurate with the position.
- Full Driving Licence with no drink driving convictions or driving without insurance in the past 10 years is essential (for insurance purposes)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Master Technician. If you believe you have the right skills for this role, please apply on line with a copy of your CV and covering letter. If you require further information please contact Jonathan Wells at C2 Recruitment
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here