Permanent Refrigeration Technician
Your new company is the worlds leading commercial property and real estate services adviser, providing a comprehensive range of commercial property services. Each year they complete thousands of successful assignments across a wide range of industries.
Your new role will be to undertake maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) in accordance with required service level agreements and key performance indicators within hub and satellite locations.
- Accountable for completing all maintenance work orders within area of responsibility
- Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all QHSE compliance
- Complete all works in accordance to Maximo job plans
- Follow maintenance risk assessments on all work activity to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to
- Provide support to technical services, assisting with any data centre maintenance activities when required
- Support/monitor third party maintenance supplier activities when required
- Responsible for supporting engineering plant inspections
- Assist in planning and executing multi annual maintenance activities such as fixed electrical testing & portable appliance testing
To be successful you will need the below experience:
- 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
- Certification in or very knowledgeable of F-Gas Regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well as part of a team and the ability to work on tasks alone
- Understanding the relevant HVAC ACOPS / Legislation related to Refrigeration systems and gases
- Good understanding of Plant / Equipment Controls
- Exceptional knowledge of the design / implementation of HVAC systems
- Proven ability to read schematics / work plans
- Absolute understanding of local building codes
- Knowledge of advanced building components in relation to HVAC systems
- Solid knowledge of using hand and power tools
- Physically capable to handle tasks effectively in extreme weather conditions
- Highly experienced in handling electronic and mechanical systems effectively
- Well-versed in installing / repairing pumps, motors, fan coils and piping
- Good understanding of fabricating equipment parts
In return you will receive a yearly salary of £35,000, a call out rate of £250, the chance to work with an industry leading company looking to progress yearly , giving yourself the opportunity to progress your own career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.