Are you looking to have full responsibility and autonomy over engineering projects for a growing division of a British Heritage manufacturing company?
Headquartered in the UK a 100 year old global Manufacturing and Engineering company with a turnover approaching £250 million focusing on rotating equipment has grown organically year on year offering an excellent career opportunity to build on the company’s reputation for engineering excellence already in place. The company offer a full design, build and repair/MRO/aftermarket service working across a variety of sectors including: mining, oil and gas, marine, power generation, defence, cement, water, paper, steel and general manufacturing/engineering to name a few. They are one of the market leaders in this industry sector with manufacturing facilities on every continent.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Production/Programme Manager to run the day to day activities of an assembly and test area to provide the key link between the customer and the company.
- Manage day to day activities to meet the company required production targets
- Ensure all health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to
- Drive continuous improvement in the people and processes
- Develop and maintain programme schedules and risk matrices
- Lead customer progress meetings
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or additional scope activities
- Ideally you will have experience in the assembly & testing environment of rotating machinery
- Strong programme management/leadership skills and proven experience in the delivery of complex programmes in oil & gas, test stand delivery and new build
- Mechanical engineering background, ideally in oil & gas machinery/equipment or other rotating equipment
- Excellent people skills, ability to deal with a demanding customer whilst further developing the already existing strong relationship
Apply now for immediate interviews.