Corporate Sales Manager - Boutique Pilates Studio
Corporate Sales Manager - Boutique Pilates studio
Location: Central London
Salary: £25K, plus great bonus OTE £35k-40k+ uncapped
My client is one of the most sought after boutique Pilates studios in central London. With 7 gorgeous facilities in prime locations they are incredibly popular and have a further facility opening in the next month which will launch their first active wear store. Their offering of classes is unique to the company and they have an immaculate reputation with in their sector. The trainers all go through a well-recognized in house training programme and are some of the best this industry has to offer.
Given the growth and popularity this company has seen they are now looking to introduce a brand new role which will focus on Corporate revenue and customer experience.
Overview of the Role
The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for developing and managing a database of prospective and existing clients. They will be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts and will excel in closing these leads, whilst continuing to manage excellent relationships with new and existing clients. There will be a focus on Corporate/B2B sales.
The role holder will provide guidance and support for the Customer Service Managers to ensure that each studio achieves sales and retention targets.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Source new business leads and opportunities
- Manage leads to develop into meetings and presentations
- Close prospects in line with company procedure and price matrix
- Manage the marketing and launch of new accounts to maximise penetration into the business in line with the Marketing team
- Plan activity to grow each account through the first 3-month period following agreement start date
- Renew all accounts in line with company targets
- Ownership of corporate accounts across all studios; management of corporate accounts and looking after these clients
- Retain an up to date prospect database
- Exceed monthly financial targets
- Hosting and running events (or coordinating and delegating if not involved directly), wellness days, open weeks, hosted classes etc.- including the organisation and implementation of these events alongside studio teams
- Deliver a positive account growth throughout each financial quarter in line with targets and budgets
- Mentor CSM’s in building, growing and retaining corporate accounts in their studios
- Support the studio teams in line with business needs
- In conjunction with Marketing, support the studios to carry out activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue
- Manage the administration of all new and existing accounts throughout the new and existing member journey
- Set expectations and manage the delivery of the Customer experience throughout the studio environment from the welcome to the classes.
- Producing quarterly reports on individual revenue on each account
- Producing monthly reports on corporate sales per studio
- Manage diary, driven by needs of the business and aligned to KPIs
- Keep up to date with the current business trends and market knowledge
This is an amazing opportunity for a well-rounded and highly successful senior membership consultant or sales manager from the health and fitness industry who is looking to move into the boutique sector. You will be incredibly well presented, well-spoken and have experience in liaising with very high end clientele.
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more then please apply now.