Marketing Manager Account Based Marketing
Global marketing organisation is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager from an account based marketing background. This role reports into the Head of Marketing and will be suited to someone who has extensive experience of developing B2B marketing programs both on a strategic and tactical level, planning and executing target inbound/outbound account based marketing activity for key clients.
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will be highly motivated as they will be managing a portfolio of highly visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing activities, supporting company pipeline and revenue targets. You will work closely with Key Account Managers, and will need to be adept at generating engaging and on point content which speaks to clients and industry. As a senior member of the marketing function, you will provide support to the Head of Marketing, working closely in coordination with the activities of the rest of the marketing team, providing guidance and sharing knowledge.
Key Skills Required:
- 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 2 years focused on Account Based Marketing
- Experience using salesforce.com (or similar) and marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot) to capture, track and report from
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign tactics.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see and implement across all marketing channels and touchpoints
- Strong story teller - able to articulate the brief and apply innovative thinking
- Accurate interpretation and implementation of company business philosophy for marketing purposes.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing skills for all aspects.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage a number of tasks simultaneously
For a full job description and more information apply now. Please note that due to high volumes of responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.