Alexander Knight Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of one of their clients who are based in Feering, Colchester, Essex a Network Engineer. The role involves keeping all systems secure, servers with minimum down time and desktop support. Experience within the Travel Industry would be an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of providing 2nd to 3rd line support.
Responsibilities and skills required
- Managing and maintaining the company’s servers including security updates and email network
- Windows 7 migrating to Windows 10
- Desktop support in a call centre environment of hardware and software
- Remote support for UK based remote users
- Managing telecoms and internet
- Windows 2008 and up servers, Active Directory management
- Working knowledge of managing day to day Exchange 2013 and up
- Backup Exec knowledge
- Ability to install, maintain and secure server in a PCI DSS & ISO 27001 environment
- Office 2003+
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft network management tools WSUS, WDS, DHCP, DNS
The following skills would be an advantage but not essential
- Fortigate Firewall and VPN
- HP Printers
- Experience of Azure AD \ Federation
- SQL Server 2008 and Up
- Mimecast management
- Salesforce management
The company offer an excellent working environment as well as benefits and 23 day’s holiday.