Digital Marketing/ PPC Executive
Role: Digital Marketing/ PPC Executive
Salary: up to £32,000 + bonus and benefits.
My client, a leading national retailer is currently recruiting for Digital Marketing/ PPC Executive to sit within the Multichannel team. As the Digital Marketing/ PPC Executive you will be responsible for all Digital Search activity.
You’ll need a commercial approach to SEM with a good understanding of the multichannel buying behaviours and competitive landscape, enabling you to develop and optimise the customer experience using the wider business brand tone of voice & goals.
You’ll be expected to use insight and analysis to maximise campaigns and drive new initiatives to increase campaign performance. As well as delivering against KPI’s, you’ll work with the wider team to ensure that our customers journey is fully integrated and best in class.
- Work with the Multichannel team to ensure that all Campaign and longer-term requirements are considered as part of an integrated planning process.
- Manage a budget in excess of £1m (Paid Search) in line with Commercial and Business objectives.
- Own all PPC Campaign plans, ensuring all requirements are delivered and stakeholder signoff is gained at appropriate points.
- Spend regular time monitoring competitors, reporting back on opportunities and relevant activity.
- Brief required assets to the in-house creative studio, giving commercial feedback on creative and gaining signoff as required.
- Be aware of Multichannel and wider business goals (e.g awards, local targeting), ensuring these are reflected appropriately in campaigns and creative.
- Provide weekly reporting and insight for the wider business.
- Analyse agreed KPI performance on a frequent basis.
- Continuously strive for Search synergy across all Paid and Organic activity.
- Keep up with the latest trends, developments and innovations in the industry, making sure you keep interested parties aware of any relevant changes.
- Search out new opportunities within SEM to help drive the business forward.
Skills and attributes:
- At least 1 years experience of running and managing PPC campaigns from initial brief to post campaign analysis.
- Passion for detail. Demands high standards from their own work and equally expects high standards from colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Good networking and influencing skills.
- Able to communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally at all levels.
- Experience of SEO (desirable not essential).
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- An organised approach.
If you have at least 1 years PPC experience and are ready for your next challenge please get in touch with Georgie from Venture Recruitment.